ComPact NSX und NSXm
ComPact NSX and NSXm,
even more innovative and efficient
ComPact circuit breakers feature Schneider Electric’s exclusive Roto-Active Breaking System; it reduces the effects of short circuits of your installation.
Today, the ComPact range is optimized with a high level of breaking capacities, outstanding selectivity and cascading. It offers more advanced functions and ergonomic designs for easy installation and operations.
You can depend on the ComPact range, even in the most stressful of environments. The ComPact range addresses demanding applications, thanks to its high level of breaking capacities.
Schneider Electric is proud to introduce two new innovations to the ComPact NSX range.
As the latest family member, ComPact NSXm comes to you with a smaller footprint as well as integrated earth leakage protection – which is available across the range.
New: ComPact NSXm
Smallest size in the range
• The smallest frame size in the ComPact NSX range, incorporating new features and innovations
• Gain up to 40% in space when using with integrated earth leakage protection
• Reduce up to 40% mounting and cabling time with EverLinkTM connectors, built-in DIN rail and spring-type auxiliaries
• Select, configure and commission with ease, thanks to Schneider Electric online tools: EcoStruxure Customer Lifecycle Software
New: MicroLogic Vigi
Integrated earth leakage protection
• Easy to integrate into a row that does not have earth leakage protection
• Simple to use, reliable, and now comes in the same frame size, and for the same panel support
• Gain up to 40% in space when using with integrated earth leakage protection into the MicroLogic Vigi trip units
• Part of the EcoStruxure Power architecture, with digital communication capability and data management (settings, measurement, pre-alarms, trip & test history)
Reliability that fits
Made to protect
• An excellent choice for standard and specific applications
• The highest-rated breaking capacity in its class with 100kA at 690V
• Quality-certified by independent authorities
• Extended breaking capacity availablein the same space-saving ComPact NSX frame size
Roto-activeTM breaking technology
While the ComPact NSXm is the smallest breaker in the ComPact range, it nonetheless features all the innovations from previous generations, and notably includes roto-active breaking technology.
Schneider Electric was the first to introduce this technology – an innovation in which the effective fault current limitation benefits the entire installation, particularly its cables.
Reduce the effects of short circuits to extend your installation life:
• Increase life duration of all items downstream of the electrical network
• Provide both outstanding selectivity and cascading
EverLinkTM connectors – for enduring safety
The ComPact NSXm features EverLink, an innovative cable connection method with patented creep-compensating technology that is built directly into the terminal. EverLink gives you:
• Confidence that your electrical connections maintain consistent pressure on the cable over time
• A space-saving solution as bare cable connections are as reliable as compression lug cable connections
• IP40 protection available thanks to transparent long terminal shield
Smallest size in the range
Flexible installation for your convenience
Click your ComPact NSXm into place with the built-in DIN rail – no extra parts required. Alternatively, vertical plate mounting means you can save space.
Available with integrated MicroLogic Vigi.
Power connections made more efficient
EverLink connectors for reliable and quick bare cable connections. Innovative torque-limiting breakaway bits can be used to tighten power connections in the field.
You can download catalogue here: COMPACT NSX I NSXM KATALOG