EMpro Multifunctional energy measuring devices now communicates with REST API!
Multifunctional energy measuring devices – the fastest way to measure energy
EMpro energy measuring devices can be configured intuitively and integrated into your network in minutes. The new devices with 24 V supply voltage enable the separation of power and control circuits, particularly for applications in the automation landscape.
The multifunctional EMpro energy measuring devices now also communicate via REST API. This enables you to easily integrate measured data and device data into your building services control system without needing to be familiar with industrial network communication.
- HTTP/REST/JSON format enables the quick and convenient development of system integration
- Simplified data analysis with additional information that is already available, such as the serial number and device designation
- Continuous expansion of the scope of functions with firmware updates
- Read-only concept provides added security
- Communication interfaces such as Modbus/TCP can be used in parallel
- Communication in HTTP/REST/JSON format
- Documentation for the EMpro REST API is available online
Phoenix Contact colleague Vedad Ćosić took a great video where he explains REST API communication possibility of EMpro energy measuring devices.
You can find video here:
You can download catalogue here: Easy energy management